Thursday, January 7, 2010

Issues

Hey everybody!

I'm having issues with blogspot. I had a HUGE entry to post and I lost it...but luckily I copied and pasted to a Word Document, however I now cannot copy and paste into this page. So...when I have longer access to a computer I will probably post something on Facebook, as well as my photos.

In short, we're now in Sicily (after being in Spain for about 2 weeks) and have done some street evangelism this week. We've had to get over the holiday period and are staying in a villa the Pastor owns in the hills overlooking Messina and Italy across the way - sooo beautiful. Yesterday was a public holiday here and God truly blessed us with an awesome day of warm sunshine - in the middle of coldish winter days! He has blessed us all personally and through the hospitality of our brothers and sisters here in Messina. Truly beautiful people and you really feel like you belong in the family.

Love you all and please keep us in your prayers and thoughts.

Love Liz
:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment